Core Areas of Strength
Our primary focus is on the development of applications and support for mobile devices, as well as application for the windows and web. Core srengths include:
- Mobile devices - software, firmware, testing, training, and full life cycle support
- .NET development and maintenance
- Database design - MS SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
- Microsoft SharePoint Platform - Design, development, deployment and life-cycle support for SharePoint 2010 server farms over public and private Wide Area Networks
IT Technical Services:
- Mobile Platform software, firmware, testing and integration - Athene has the expertise to develop custom applications for mobile devices such as the Android and iPhone. We can also develop platform encryption protocols, design and execute test plans, and offer continuing support.
- Windows Applications Development and Support - Athene develops stand-alone or integrated Windows applications such as membership tracking systems and personnel management systems. Clients for our customized Windows
- .NET Web Applications Development and Support - Athene develops .NET-based web portals based on user roles and permissions. Our portals can be designed to work with any standard backend database such as SQL Server, Oracle, or Microsoft Access, depending on your needs.
- .NET Web Services - We can develop web services to support business-to-business needs, or to integrate applications and systems over wide distances.
- Microsoft Access database development and support - for those customers who want to develop new systems in Microsoft Access, or maintain eisting legacy systems, we have the right personnel to help. Athene first started developing Access applications in the early 1990's and still supports this requirement in the marketplace.
- Sharepoint - Athene can implement Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 for your office. Capabilities include upgrading existing MOSS test and development environments as well as the design and implementation of new SharePoint 2010 server farms. Our engineers are experieced at designing and deploying SharePoint 2010 infrastructure including server farms at multiple WAN locations. One of these farms is Internet-facing. We can import, organize, and facilitate access for your existing data as part of our 'total care' approach.
IT Management and Training Services
- IT Project Management - Athene can provide PMP-certified Project Management professionals who are experienced in managing multi-million dollar projects in IT systems development and integration, software development, IT security, and contract transition.
- IT Engineering Management - Athene can provide Engineering Management in the Global workplace. Countries where Athene staff have provided engineering management support include UK, Ireland, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Portugal, Holland, Belgium, Israel, Switzerland, Austria, India, China, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia.
- IT Proposal Management - Athene staff include Shipley-trained Proposal Managers who have experience managing proposals valued at up to $2Billion for key federal agencies such as the Department of Energy and the Department of Homeland Security.
- Leadership training and development - Athene, Inc. has developed leadership training classes for Customer Relationship Building and Technical Writing and Management. We can customize these training sessions to meet your unique requirements, or develop new training materials based on your needs. Our Principal, Marlene Fox-McIntyre teaches at Johns Hopkins University, Whiting School of Engineering. She as has also delivered training lectures at Unisys Corporation and provided executive training to senior executives at Atlantic Richfield Company and Southern California Edison. Ask us how we can help you!